Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Back

My favorite part of this class is reading my classmate's posts. I really enjoy reading their introductions. It hard to get know your classmates in an online class so the introductions really helped me to get an idea of who my classmates are. I also really reading my classmate's storytelling. I like reading and seeing how the story was changed. It really let's me see how creative my classmates are.

I generally do this online at my apartment. My schedule is pretty fast paced and hectic so when I do have time I am usually at my apartment. I like to use this time to work on this online class. This class does not really stress me out but rather it is kind of relaxing.

I also enjoy doing the storytellings. I feel like it is improving my creativity and writing. It is kind of fun making up your own stories.

(Reading)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah Nguyen! I also enjoy this class a lot. My favorite part is to see how my classmates use their imaginations to tell these stories in new ways. It is a good break from all of the science classes that we have to take. This process of writing, editing, and critiquing will help us become better writers and prepare us better for the future.

    ReplyDelete