Saturday, November 28, 2015

Reflections



As the fall semester is reaching its end, I reflecting on my Indian Epics course. Some of my favorite things about this class were the storybook and portfolios and that it introduced me Interest. I really enjoyed reading my classmates’ storybooks and portfolios. Some of them were so creative. My favorites were the one that used a therapist/ patient style and the one that used a bachelor tell all theme. I enjoyed these themes because it made the stories easier to understand. Sometimes the Indian epics can be kind of confusing just because all of the foreign names and the ancient themes. When the story is modernized it makes it a little more relatable, entertaining, and easier to comprehend. I have many friends who used Pinterest. I was never really interested in it because I thought that it was just a distraction and a waste a time. But it is actually really useful for a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment