Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tech Tip: Blog Profile

I chose to allow visitors of my blog to be able to see my profile and information. My online identity is something that I have thought about. I have always thought that having a good online identity is important because to viewers it is a reflection of yourself. This is why it is important to thoroughly think about something before you post it. You wouldn't want to make a bad impression -- especially if you a job on the line. So yes I will be thinking more about my online profile more as I get ready for graduate school and for when I am looking for a job.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Online identity is something worthy to maintain because it is the first impression to a potential employer or a valuable customer. I, however, did not choose to allow visitors to see my information because I do not like spams. Some social Medias such as LinkedIn or Facebook can be a better choice for me because it is most likely to be searched and view by employers.

    ReplyDelete