Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week 1 Curation

     I never really used bookmarks. I honestly just usually used my memory to keep track of my online resources for school. Occasionally, I will write the website address down into my planner if it's a site that I do not visit frequently or most likely will forget. I know that this is not the best method but since you brought up using bookmarks I think I will start using them again.
     No, I am not really with Pinterest or Twitter. I know what they are because I have a lot of friends that use them. I am kind of slow about that kind of stuff. I did not get a Facebook or an Instagram until after a lot of convincing. I have a Pinterest account that I made for my previous class Mythology and Folklore but I have not really used it recently. Even though I have not used it in a while, I think this would be something that I would be most interested in trying out just because I have seen my friends accounts and really liked it. I think I just have to use it more frequently then I'll really get into it.
(Steps to Curation)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment